Barbarian talents specialize in bashing things good!
|=||Fury of the Berserker|
|Master of Weapons|
- Battle Charge (Skill) - The very first Barbarian skill. Rush to the enemy and strike. Piercing hit stuns the enemy for 1 turn.
- Resilience (Boost) - Reduces all damage dealt to you when you're in low health. the less health you have, the more damage will be reduced.
- Rend (Skill): Requires one mana to use. Opponents bleed after a successful hit, causing a moderate amount of damage each turn.
- Festering Wounds(Boost) - While bleeding, the target takes more damage.
- Hard Slam (Skill): Stuns your opponent for 1 turn. Requires two mana to use.
- Dazing Blow (boost):After getting stunned, the target's toughness is halved for 3 turns.
- Battlelust (Boost): If surrounded by more than one enemy, you gain one mana per surrounding enemy each turn.
- Defensive Stance (Boost): When defending against melee and ranged attacks, your misses are converted to blocks and a successful block returns 2 mana.
- Execute (Skill) - Strike an enemy with significant extra damge. Only usable if the target is in low health.
- Whirlwind (Skill) - A whirling attack that hits all the surrounding enemies.
Costs 3 mana to use. It hits all adjacent squares including diagonally adjacent squares, allowing you to hit up to 8 enemies at once.
You can be a devastating attack machine as long as you can avoid being killed.
- Reflection (Skill) - For the next turn, damage done to you is reflected back to its source.
- Improved Reflection (Boost) - You heal some of the damage reflected to your target.
All items (4)